Areas of Use
In and around buildings including houses, blocks of flats etc.
Continuously occupied areas (as band/spot or crack and
crevice treatment only), hospitals, hotels, public baths,
municipal buildings, churches, halls, community centres,
Processing, food manufacture, kitchens, slaughter houses etc.
Food retailers, warehouses, raw material stores etc.
Restaurants, commercial kitchens etc.
K-Othrine® WG 250 is certified for Aerosp
K-Othrine® WG 250 is suitable for the control, by surface spray
and residual activity, of a wide range of Public Hygiene insect
Crawling Insects including black ants, bed-bugs, fleas, earwigs,
carpet beetles, cockroaches and booklice. It will also control
spiders and woodlice.
Flying insects when at rest including flies and mosquitoes.
K-Othrine WG 250, 20 g is a professional, broad-spectrum insecticide in the form of water-dispersible granules, effective against crawling and flying insects and designed for use in sensitive areas such as public hygiene and food storage and preparation places. K-Othrine WG 250 has a remanence of 10 to 12 weeks, depending on the type of surface on which it is applied and its cleanliness. On the outside, the product is directly influenced by unfavorable weather conditions (rain, dew, strong sun, etc.).
– Efficient against a wide range of crawling and flying insects in domestic and industrial situations;
– Rapid flush out and knockdown effect;
– Long-lasting residual activity.
Action mode of K-Othrine WG 250:
– Acts by contact and ingestion against the targeted insects;
– Paralyzes and eliminates insects in a very short time;
– Further protects the area of application for long periods after the treatment has been applied.
Application rates and delivery
How to use:
- Dilute with water only. Prepare a fresh suspension as required.
- Do not store prepared suspension.
- Carefully measure the granules with the Ezi-Doser into the spray tank.
- Fill the sprayer to the appropriate level with water and agitate.
- The granules will be fully dispersed within one minute.
- Apply with any suitable hand or mechanical sprayer capable of producing a coarse spray.
- The spray should be applied evenly to all infested surfaces – floors, walls, dunnage etc.
- Ensure that all cracks and crevices where insects might find cover are adequately treated.
– Inspect the area to be treated (except the ceilings) with great care and apply treatment nsisting on the textile surfaces (sofas, chairs, armchairs, blankets, mattresses, carpets), including the area of solid material (wood, plastic, metal, etc.) used as support for these textiles, furniture, parquet, joint areas (plinths, cable tracks), all hard to reach areas (corners, furniture joints, closets, drain areas).
– Perform the treatments with sufficient solution so it penetrates deeply into the finest cracks (concrete, wood, etc.). It is very important to identify and treat the areas with the greatest potential to host bedbug nests. Repeat the treatment after an interval of 10-14 days, during which time the remaining larvae hatch.
– Inspect the area to be treated: indoors, the floors, walls (preferably from a height of 1 m down), hard to reach areas, humid, warm and dark will be treated, where the beetles are most likely to be and to form their nests (the area of the pipes drains, behind household appliances, food storage areas, areas where garbage is stored – temporarily).
– It is very important to identify and treat the areas with the greatest potential to host beetle nests; they can be traced for traces of manure (tiny black dots), eggs, larvae or concentrations greater than 5-10 adult individuals at a single point.
|Destination use||Population, Professionals, Trained personnel|
|Shelf life (years)||3|
|Formulations||WG-water dispersible granules|
|Application Type||Low pressure spray|
|Active Substance Concentration||250 g / kg|
|Mode of action||contact, ingestion|
|Dosage||10 g/200 mp;20 g/10 l|
|Get rid of||Wood Lice, Ants, Bed Bugs, Beetles, Caterpillars, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Crickets, Dragonflies, Earwigs, Fleas, Flies, Grain Weevil, Grasshoppers, Ladybugs, Millipedes, Mosquitoes, Moths of Clothes, Moths of Food, Scorpions, Silverfish, Spiders, Stink Bugs, Termites, Ticks, Vinegar Flies, Wasps, Wood Borers, Wood Wasps|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P261||Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P501||Dispose of contents/container to …|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled|
|H410||Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.|