Actellic 300SC is a Third-Generation residual spraying micro-encapsulated formulation used as an insecticide to get rid of a wide variety of pests such as mosquitoes, flies, cockroaches etc.
Environment and human friendly
Micro-encapsulated formulation of organophosphate insecticide and pirimiphos-methyl
Versatile as it controls a wide range of pests such as mosquitoes, flies, cockroaches etc.
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed call a doctor
Dispose of the container to a licensed hazardous-waste disposal site.
Available in a 833ml container.
A micro-encapsulated formulation of Actellic® for the long-lasting control of pyrethroid resistant malaria-carrying mosquitoes. Indoor Residual Spraying (IRS) programs provide up to one-year’s residual control of mosquitoes and other public health pests.
Long-lasting control of pyrethroid resistant mosquitoes
- Micro-encapsulated formulation of the organophosphate insecticide pirimiphosmethyl
- Controls a wide range of nuisance pests including mosquitoes, flies, cockroaches, and other crawling insects
- Controls pyrethroid resistant strains of Anopheles and Culex
- Long-lasting performance of up to one-year across a wide range of surfaces
- Potential for only one application per season
- More cost effective than current alternatives
- Ideal resistance management partner
- High levels of user-acceptance demonstrated in field trials
- Ideal rotation or mixture partner for Icon 10CS in IRS or pyrethroid LLITNs